Online Coaching Program: Time Management for Artists and Creatives
Time Management for Artists and Creatives
Virtual Group Coaching Program
Dates and Time:
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 & April 5 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
A six-week program of one hour virtual group coaching sessions designed to help you tackle your time management troubles and build new habits and strategies that work for you as a creative professional.
Join professional life and career coach Chris Mitchell for a true coaching experience and facilitated opportunity to nurture and build your personal practice in an intimate group setting. Each session will be structured around a different topic related to “time management” to be determined in collaboration with the group of participants. Chris will respond to topics chosen and specific goals of participants with exploratory exercises, interactive activities and coaching questions to facilitate self-awareness, strategy and habit building. Open discussion and break out groups provide opportunities to share perspectives and be inspired and encouraged by each other. Session structure includes weekly check ins and goal setting/action steps to support specific individual goals and progress.
Weekly sessions will be facilitated virtually via Zoom.
Week 1: Group Orientation Session
- General overview of how coaching works, clarification of coach’s role, coachee’s roles and framework of how sessions will be generally structured
- Group discussion to identify common issues/goals to flesh out time management related “topics” for subsequent sessions and to design how the group will work together
- Introduction to some tools and activities to help participants to identify and focus in on what they want to work on individually
- Through facilitated discussion, participants will determine the topics week-to-week.
- Coaching questions and content will be created based on the agreed topics to facilitate activities and discussion the following week.
- Each group coaching session will be focused and structured to support participants to determine plans and take actions, identify blocks, challenges and opportunities, build accountability to stay on track and increase individual capacity in relation to time management.
- Participants will identify their individual action steps and strategies to take forward from each session and choose how they wish to be accountable to their commitments.
Cost for Six Session Program: $250 + HST (Value $300)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – First two registrants receive one FREE 45 minute 1:1 personal coaching session to support learning and progress in building time management skills and habits. To be scheduled at their convenience during the 6 week group coaching program dates. Promo Code: EARLYBIRD
*Registration will be limited to 6 participants.
Chris Mitchell is a life and career coach who supports artists, creative entrepreneurs and leaders working in arts and culture at pivotal points when they need help to focus on their true priorities, strategize and build confidence to take their practice or career to the next level or a new direction. She works side-by-side with artists and creatives to empower their awareness and capacity and to help them build sustainable and fulfilling lives as creative professionals. Her professional experience has evolved over three decades of leadership positions in creative and arts-based businesses and non-profit arts organizations. Over the course of her career, Chris has collaborated with and supported individual creatives to achieve hundreds of artistic projects and entrepreneurial initiatives. She holds a BFA and is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coaches Federation.