Eight Permanent Faculty Opportunities, Concordia University
Faculty of Fine Arts, Concordia University, Montreal
The Faculty of Fine Arts at Concordia University is one of the largest and most multi-disciplinary environments in North America. With over 4,000 students, the Faculty engages design thinking, live performance, community fieldwork, aesthetic activism, technical experimentation, historical scholarship, as well as traditional and digital fabrication at the undergraduate and graduate level. PhD programs through the Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Society and Culture, as well as MA and PhD tracks in the Individualized Program, have offered two of the most experimental advanced research degrees for over a decade.
We are seeking qualified applicants to fill the following faculty positions:
- Tenure-Track Position in Theatre – Sustainable Performance Design and Technology
- Tenure-Track Position in Critical Sexuality Studies and Film/Media
- Tenure-Track Position in Jazz and Black Studies in Music
- Tenure-Track Position in Narrative and Sequential Art Practices in Black Cultural Production
- Department Chair and Associate Professor or Professor position in Contemporary Dance
- Tenure-Track Position in Contemporary Dance
- Tenure-Track Position in Film Production
- Tenure-Track Position in Inclusive Perspectives in Painting and Drawing Practices
Concordia University is strongly committed to employment equity within its community, and to recruiting a diverse faculty and staff. The University encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, members of sexual minorities, persons with disabilities, and others who may contribute to diversification; candidates are invited to self-identify in their applications.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
For detailed information about working at Concordia, these positions, and application deadlines, visit: concordia.ca/finearts/about/jobs.