Call to Artists – Acts of Care: Public Art Residency
Reminder: Deadline for the APAN call for artists is November 19, 2020
The Alberta Public Art Network (APAN) is now seeking qualifications from artists living in Alberta interested in participating in a four-month artist residency. This residency will respond to the topic of the 2021 APAN Summit: Acts of Care.
This research-based artist residency is open to professional artists of all disciplines residing in Alberta; individual artists or artist teams/collectives may apply. Up to five artists will be chosen for this call.
- APAN will provide up to five (5) Alberta artists the opportunity to participate in a remote residency (they can work from anywhere in Alberta).
- The residency will last for 4 months, to be completed before August 2021
- Each artist will receive an all-inclusive budget of up to $15,000 CAD
- Submission deadline is Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Artists will be required to present their residency at the APAN Summit, which will take place in Calgary on October 24 – 26, 2021.
For the full call for submissions, please follow this link: http://www.albertapublicartnetwork.ca/opportunities
For more information email heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.