Call for Submissions: The Land Edition, photoED magazine
Call for Photography Submissions: The LAND edition
Deadline: September 17, 2023
photoED magazine’s next issue will feature the work of photographers exploring the idea of LAND.
The LAND issue will present work that celebrates the beauty of the land we stand on, alongside the abrupt changes that we see happening before us physically, geopolitically, spiritually, and more.
photoED magazine is looking to PUBLISH:
- Diverse interpretations that challenge us to think about LAND in a new way.
- Well considered submissions – This is a project/ idea that you have laboured over
- Fine art – NOT stock photography, although commercial work is welcome!
- Original artistic work
- Existing projects/works only. This is not a call for commissions.
Submissions are open to:
- Emerging photographers and established pro’s. ALL are all welcome!
- photoED PATRONS + subscribers to our PRINT editions submit their work for FREE as community members, and they will automatically receive their print copy of the LAND edition when it’s printed in November 2023.
Share the news / Find out more on our website:
Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org