Call for Artists and Artisans: Pelham Art Festival 2022
CALL FOR ARTISTS AND ARTISANS
Juried Pelham Art Festival In-person and Online Show and Sale
In-Person 35th Pelham Art Festival Dates: May 6-8, 2022
Online Pelham Art Festival Dates: May 4-15, 2022
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2022 11:59 PM
Pelham Art Festival jurors welcome individual artists and artisans working in all mediums: painting, photography, sculpture, glass, wood, textiles, jewellery and more, with formal or informal training to apply. Established and emerging artists are welcome.
The theme for the 35th Pelham Art Festival is Beauty in Niagara. Artists and artisans are invited to create a piece of art that represents an experience or interpretation of our beautiful Niagara region.
Conditions for Submissions:
- Artists and artisans are invited to submit their application for the juried 35th annual In-person/online Pelham Art Festival.
- Returning and New artists are welcome to apply. Your work will be juried for quality and to ensure that a wide variety of mediums will be showcased.
- Pelham Art festival jurors welcome individual fine art artists and artisans working in all mediums: painting, photography, sculpture, glass, wood, textiles, jewellery and more, with formal or informal training to apply.
- Established and emerging artists are welcome.
- Your work must be produced within the past 3 years.
- All artwork submitted for jurying must be for sale.
- Reproductions are welcome provided they do not exceed 20% of the total artwork on display. Please read our Reproduction Policy information carefully before submitting an application.
Artists benefit by making sales, meeting new clients, and artwork exposure. We are very grateful that artists donate 15% of their sales towards PAF fundraising efforts. Every effort will be made to help you promote and sell your artwork, and for art lovers to see and purchase the pieces they choose both in-person and online.
Join us for the 35th Annual In-person/online Pelham Art Festival 2022!
Applications are submitted online through the e-commerce Pelham Art Festival website:
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022, 11:59 PM
Application fee is non-refundable.
For a breakdown of participation costs, see our Fees and Deadlines page.
Please read through our Application Guidelines for how to apply online and our Application Photography Tips for more information.
About the Pelham Art Festival
The Pelham Art Festival now in its 35th year, is recognized as one of the premiere arts festivals in Ontario, hosting nationally and internationally acclaimed Canadian artists. Our In-person festival held on Mother’s Day Weekend in the Pelham Meridian Community Centre draws thousands of visitors from across Southern Ontario. We held our first successful Online Festival in May of 2021 and more recently, an online holiday festival.
The festival is a fund-raising event, and artists donate back 15% of their sales. We are a proud community sponsor of Pelham Public libraries and the arts. Festival proceeds benefit the Pelham libraries and provide annual scholarships to graduating Pelham students pursuing post-secondary studies in fine arts from E.L. Crossley Secondary School, Notre Dame College School and to Pelham students enrolled in the Art and Design Program at Niagara College. The festival also supports various community arts projects.