Artistic Director, Connexion ARC
Now Hiring: Artistic Director
Connexion ARC is seeking a new Artistic Director to lead our organization for the next three years. We seek a self-motivated artistic director to help us deliver contemporary art programming including residencies, exhibitions, mentorships, and publications.
The right candidate will be a contemporary artist with their own vibrant practice, or an arts administrator with an interest in contemporary practices and critical writing. They will also have:
- A passion for artist-run culture
- Experience working in arts administration (volunteering or work for ARC boards preferred)
- Willingness to supervise and mentor summer students, interns or volunteers
- Ideas for new programming
- Social media communication skills and grant writing experience
- Comfort and skill at working in isolation, and time management
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic website maintenance skills
- Ability to work with a volunteer board of directors
- Grant writing experience
$21.54/hr to $26.92 / hr for an Artistic Director (part-time – $28,000/ year)
Hours between 25-30 hr/week and depending on experience.
Position includes three weeks paid vacation, and two weeks paid professional leave. Successful grant applications will result in bonuses issued during annual performance review; the first of which will take place after six months. These will be subject to taxation as part of your income package for the year. Health benefits are also included with the position.
This position is based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. A relocation stipend may be provided if necessary.
Please send resumé/CV with two references and a cover letter/statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday July 3, 2023.
Visit our website to learn more about Connexion, www.connexionarc.org.
732 Charlotte Street
Room 133 (Level 1)
Fredericton, NB E3B 1M5