SKETCH Artist Night Market
Come out for the SKETCH Artist Night Market!
A holiday market featuring one-of-a-kind artworks, live music, food and DJs, representing the wide range of artists across SKETCH. Screen printed apparel, upcycled streetwear, paintings, decor, jewelry and accessories, tote bags, hand-dyes textiles, candles, embroidered artworks, chocolate confectionaries, and more! Many items priced at or around $25 to celebrate SKETCH’s 25th anniversary. Shop for unique items for the holidays, and support local artists, crafters, and makers.
November 18 and 19, 4-10pm
Withrow Common Art Gallery
200 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Free and open to the public
How to get there:
- Map of Withrow Common within the CNE grounds
- If you are taking GO Transit, exit at Exhibition Station
- TTC Buses & Streetcars offer direct service to the CNE from Dufferin Station, stopping at the Dufferin Gate Loop (west end of CNE grounds) and Exhibition Loop (via east end of grounds). Both subway stations are wheelchair accessible. Visit ttc.ca for “Best Route” information.
- There is a Green P paid parking lot a short walk from Withrow Common
- There is some bike parking outside of Withrow Common
- The Withrow Common recommends masking but it is not mandatory
- SKETCH will have masks and hand sanitizer available for all visitors
The Withrow Common Gallery also features two new SKETCH exhibitions: Threads of Resistance and Year of Public Art Retrospective. Threads of Resistance is a collaborative exhibition of SKETCH in its 25th celebrations, where artists created and curated original works expressing journeys of resistance. Together we hope to honour the ancestry in community arts, the stories of making SKETCH and tell a collective story to inspire socially more art and activism for just and liberatory futures. The Year of Public Art Retrospective is a new documentary by media artists Jahmal Nugent and Xeynamay.
Learn more about the market and featured vendors on our website.
1) A magenta and midnight blue background, with logos for SKETCH, Withrow Common and the CNE, and illustrated fairy lights. Text says “Artist Night Market. November 18-19, 4-10pm. $25 gifts. Withrow Commons Art Gallery 200 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3”
2) A photograph of a craft market, with a series of vendors selling their artworks and a crowd looking at the tables