Public Art Consultant – DAMS/CMS, City of Calgary
City of Calgary RFP Opportunity: Public Art Consultant – DAMS/CMS
The City of Calgary is seeking a “Public Art Consultant – DAMS/CMS” to act as the lead public art program point of contact for the upgrading of the collections and digital assets records management systems project, and for support in current records and digital asset management, data organization and clean-up, specifically:
- Follow up on existing project work, acting as the lead public art program point of contact to implement a Digital Asset Management System (DAMS) for The City Public Art Collection and upgrades to the Collection Management System (CMS). The project may be extended, depending on business needs.
- Act as the lead public art program point of contact to update relevant hardcopy documents to digital and organize existing digital files.
It’s The City’s expectation that the Consultant has an intermediate level project management experience, as well as Collection Management Administration experience, to be able to perform these deliverables.
Hours per week: Approximately 35 hours per week (5 consecutive days per week), depending on business need.
The estimated total budget for this Project is:
$70,000 (inclusive of all fees; not including GST) annually
$40/hour rate x 35 hours/week x 50 weeks
Remuneration does not include mileage, relocation costs, insurance, and other requirements of contract. All work to be performed in Calgary. In-person office work and meetings are required.
Prior to confirmation of award, the selected Consultant will be required to:
- Confirm status as a company (or sole-proprietorship);
- Complete a Scope and Fee Schedule defining project Deliverables and payment schedule;
- Sign The City’s Professional Services Provider Agreement Letter which includes Consulting General Conditions.
Further details about the opportunity and instructions to bid on the RFP can be found on the Alberta Purchasing Connection website:
Opportunity: Public Art Consultant – DAMS/CMS
Reference Number: AB-2022-03222
Solicitation Number: 22-0068
Link to APC: View opportunity page
Submission deadline is June 13th 2022 at 16:30:59 MST.
Please submit any questions regarding this opportunity to Rowena.firstname.lastname@example.org by June 9th.
City of Calgary Arts and Culture
PO Box 2100 Stn M, Mail Code 63
Calgary, AB T2P 2M5
Contact: Rowena James, Business Strategist, Arts and Culture: Rowena.email@example.com