Dispatcher/Logistics Coordinator, Museumpros Art Services Inc.
Museumpros Art Services Inc invites application from qualified and interested candidates for the position of:
DISPATCHER / LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Location: Toronto, Keele St. and St. Clair Ave.
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Work week: 40 hours with occasional overtime
Position start date: As soon as possible
Museumpros is Toronto’s premiere art services company serving regional, national and international clients. For 25 years, Museumpros has provided exemplary service and support for private/public institutions, private clients/collectors, art galleries, international art shippers, art fairs, and designers. Museumpros offers local and international art transport, art-handling, installation, storage, fabrication, framing, crating services, and much more.
What our clients are saying:
“I wanted to take a moment to send you an email to say a big thank to the fantastic team … We had a lot on our plate, and they work well with us, following our lead and acting with professionalism, showing their skills”. Evlyne Laurin, Canada Council for the Arts
We are looking for a reliable Dispatcher/Logistics Coordinator to receive requests, determine needs, juggle schedules, transmit messages, and coordinate crews. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. The goal is to enable our teams to service our clients on schedule and properly equipped for the task at hand.
- Receive calls/emails and record significant information
- Address needs and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Prepare job briefs and dispatch crews for client requests and projects
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedules
- Enter data in computer system, maintain call logs, emails, activities and other information
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant software (MS Office a must)
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Proficient in English (oral and written). 2nd language an asset
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment and big picture thinking skills an asset
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Museumpros is committed to providing a supportive, inclusive and healthy work environment. Applications from visible and non-visible minorities, marginalized peoples and indigenous peoples are welcome.