Call for Submissions: 2023 Winter Rental Program at the Red Head Gallery
2023 Red Head Call for Gallery Rentals
Submission Deadline: Thursday, June 29, 2023, 11:59 pm
Founded in 1990, the gallery is located in the heart of Toronto at 401 Richmond Street West, an art hub with a vibrant community of creatives and curators.
At this time we are looking for artist/curators who are interested in exhibiting at the Red Head Gallery as part of our 2023 Winter Program.
Rental Dates: November 26 – December 23, 2023
Our Rental Package Includes:
- 675 sq/ft Gallery Space
- 13 foot ceiling, over 80 linear feet of display wall
- Illumination by adjustable LED track lighting
- Office access and use of the gallery land-line (local calls only)
- Zero gallery commissions on works sold!
- A page on our web site and space in our digital and non digital archives.
- Social media posts to our followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- One eNewsletter sent to our subscriber list of over 1,500+
- Assistance coordinating additional press, liquor license, signage and concerns
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Your application must include the following:
- Exhibition Statement & Bio(s), indicate the media, technique, theme/context of your practice
- Current Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Maximum of 5 digital images with details (group show images must represent all exhibiting artists) or 2 video links
$1200 per week for up to 4 weeks
Administrator included Wed – Fri, 12– 5pm. Artists can choose to sit for the gallery during gallery closed hours.
* Red Head reserves the right to decline work. A non-refundable deposit is required. Gallery sitter not included, however we have experienced people who are available for hire.*
For more information, please contact the Gallery Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.