Call for Artists: Artist Project 2022
Artists are invited to apply to exhibit at in person at Artist Project, April 21 – 24 2022 at the Queen Elizabeth Building in Toronto. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase and sell your work to our loyal art-loving audience and connect with a community of fellow creatives.
Applications for the fair’s Main, Untapped and Installation sections are open now through January 10, 2022.
Artist Project provides independent, contemporary artists with a professional platform to showcase and sell their work. The fair is publicized and strategically marketed to attract a diverse audience of art buyers, art consultants, corporate collectors and curators.
- Meet our loyal base of art lovers & collectors
- Exhibit your work in a gallery-style booth with 11’ high white hard-walls
- Control your sales—unlike other art fairs, no sales commission is taken
- Take advantage of new package pricing including booth walls, lighting and booth sign
- Feel championed by the fair’s extensive marketing and communications campaigns including advertising, social media, online programs and much more
- Showcase your artwork with a profile on the Artist Project website
- Participate in an exclusive competition and grant programs
- Be part of a community of hundreds of artists all supporting each other at the fair and beyond!
Apply to exhibit in the Main section
Untapped Emerging Artists Competition
Dedicated to supporting the development of students, new graduates, and self-taught artists, the Untapped Emerging Artists Competition, is a juried competition that awards the emerging artists from all mediums an opportunity to exhibit at a professional-level art fair for FREE.
Apply to exhibit in the Untapped section
Apply for you chance to be awarded a FREE space to showcase your large-scale work at #ArtistProject 2022. Send us your installation proposals before January 10 (application link in bio).
Apply to exhibit in the Installations section
The Artist Project team is carefully monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that all artists accepted into Artist Project 2022 will be eligible for a full refund in the event that the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
20 Eglinton Ave. W., Suite 1200 (Office)