Call for Applications: Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries 2020
Call for applications for the Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries
Calling all emerging and established artists, designers and makers! The Toronto Artscape Foundation has just announced that it is offering 250 creatives a space in its Fall 2020 Launchpad Bursary program, designed to help you take your creative career to the next level.
The 6-month Bursary program is intended to improve access to the educational supports, tools, resources and space available to help emerging and established creatives thrive, and includes:
- A vibrant, collaborative community of fellow designers, creators, artists and makers
- Launchpad Learning classes on topics such as financial literacy, fundraising, creative thinking, activism, allyship, accessing government supports, running a small business, marketing, shifting your mindset and more
- Wellness events and programming focused on physical and mental well-being
- One-on-one coaching with industry leaders
- The Launchpad coworking space, Computer Lab and our five Creative Studios: Textiles + Fashion, Fine Metals + Jewellery, Digital Fabrication, Electronics and Woodworking.
- We will fund up to 10 programming ideas from Bursary Recipients with more details to follow once the program starts.
- We are offering credits to our Digital Media Lab (Recording Studio, VFX Studio, Editing Suites and Photography Studio) for 50 individuals in the Bursary cohort. For those interested in being considered for this opportunity, please indicate your interest and for what purposes in your application.
All of this is provided through Artscape Daniels Launchpad, Toronto’s newest creativity hub designed to help emerging and established creatives from a wide range of disciplines grow thriving creative practices and careers.
Launchpad brings together state-of-the-art multidisciplinary creative and technical studios; a Digital Media Lab; co-working spaces; and creative entrepreneurship learning programs, workshops and social events – all designed to support and inspire creative experimentation, learning and collaboration. Launchpad’s vibrant community also offers facilitated coaching and mentorship to help creatives wayfind and plug into resources and business opportunities.
The application deadline is August 17 and the program begins on September 15, 2020.
Don’t miss out! Learn more and apply now.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Launchpad Learning Coordinator, Ksenia Khan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artscape Daniels Launchpad
130 Queens Quay East
4th Floor East