Georgia’s Muse Art Retreat in O’Keeffe Country, New Mexico
Georgia’s Muse 2019
A destination artist retreat in O’Keeffe Country, NM
*Registration closes 06/28/19
Georgia’s Muse is an 8-day mixed media art retreat inspired by the “Mother of American Modernism” Georgia O’Keeffe. You will travel to New Mexico and dive deep into the works and life of this great artist, studying and immersing yourself in the landscape and nature that so inspired her!
The retreat includes 5 days of art workshop with artist Sharlena Wood. As well as 3 days of behind-the-scenes exploration into O’Keeffe’s home and studio, Albuquerque’s historic Old Town, Santa Fe Plaza, the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, and a relaxing afternoon at Ojo Caliente Mineral Spa. You are sure to leave with a new love of O’Keeffe’s enchanted land and new work that can only be created in this unique destination!
All packages include:
- Five days of art workshop
- One night in Albuquerque’s Old Town
- A half day in Santa Fe
- Tour of the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Tour of O’Keeffe’s home and studio
- Plein air painting classes in the high desert overlooking Abiquiu Lake
- Passes to Ojo Caliente Mineral Spa
- Seven nights beautiful accommodations
- Three daily meals, including snacks and alcohol
- All transportation, excluding flights
- Unlimited use of the studio and all on-site facilities
Join us and share this unique opportunity with your community! All details can be found at www.desertlandscapesretreats.com or contact us directly with any questions!
Please note that spaces are limited and registration ends on June 28th. Unfortunately this is not an accessible retreat.