For Lease: Affordable Arts and Culture Space
A beautifully renovated, bright and modern 1,000 sf space with washroom and kitchenette is for lease by culture-supportive landlord at well below-market rates. Conveniently located at Woodbine and Steeles in Markham, accessible to public transit and very close to the Don Valley Parkway/404.
Suitable for established cultural not-for-profit organization, art collective, exhibition and/or gathering space or similar light, quiet use.
Please note each unit in this building has its own entrance. There are no common areas shared with other tenants. Each unit also has its own rooftop HVAC unit for independent heating and air conditioning circulation.
- Free surface parking
- Reverse commute from downtown
- 24/7 access
- Affordable, below market rental rate
- Tenant pays utilities. Estimated costs available
- Zoning: Office use
- Sprinklers: Yes
- Heating: Gas, forced air
- A/C: Yes
- HVAC system independent of other units
- Water: Municipal
- Accessibility: Partial accessibility possible
- Well maintained building
- Weekly garbage disposal and cardboard recycling service included
Be part of a burgeoning community with other artists and exhibition space on site.
For more info or to arrange viewing, please contact Andrea at email@example.com with 333 #14 in subject line.