Call for Winter Rentals at the Red Head Gallery
Submission Deadline: Oct 09, 2019, by 12 PM
The Red Head Gallery is one of Canada’s most respected collectives, showcasing a broad range of contemporary visual art by emerging and mid-career artists. Founded in 1990, the gallery is located in the heart of Toronto at the 401 Richmond Street West, an art hub with a vibrant community of creatives and curators.
At this time we are looking for artists/curators who are interested in exhibiting at the Red Head Gallery as part of our 2019 Winter Program.
Available Rental Dates: November 24 to December 15, 2019
OUR RENTAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 675 square feet of exhibition space
- 13-foot ceiling, over 80 linear feet of display wall
- Illumination by adjustable LED track lighting
- Office access and use of the gallery land-line (local calls only)
- Zero gallery commissions on works sold!
- A page on our website and space in our digital and non-digital archives
- Social media posts to our followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- One eNewsletter sent to our subscriber list of over 1,000+
- Assistance coordinating additional press, liquor license, signage and concerns
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include the following:
- Exhibition Statement & Bio(s), indicate the media, technique, theme/context of your practice
- Current Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Maximum of 5 digital images with details (group show images must represent all exhibiting artists) and 2 video links
- Exhibition length (1 week, 2 weeks, and etc.)
NOVEMBER 24 – DECEMBER 15, 2019
1 week – $775 | 2 weeks – $1500 | 3 weeks – $2200 | 4 weeks – $2800
A gallery sitter is not included but can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
For more information, please contact the Gallery Administrator at email@example.com
* The Red Head reserves the right to decline work. *