Call for Summer Rental Submissions
Founded in 1990 and located at 401 Richmond, an art hub with a vibrant community of creatives and curators, The Red Head Gallery is one of Canada’s most respected collectives, showcasing a broad range of contemporary visual art by emerging and mid-career artists.
At this time we are looking for artist/curators who are interested in exhibiting at the Red Head Gallery as part of our 2019 Summer Program.
Available Rental Dates: July 14 to September 01, 2019
OUR RENTAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 675 square feet of exhibition space
- 13-foot ceiling, over 80 linear feet of display wall
- Illumination by adjustable LED track lighting
- Office access and use of the gallery land-line (local calls only)
- Zero gallery commissions on works sold!
Marketing for your exhibition:
- A page on our website and space in our digital and non-digital archives
- Social media posts to our followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- One eNewsletter sent to our subscriber list of over 1,000+
- Assistance coordinating additional press, liquor license, signage and concerns
Send your application to email@example.com
Applications must include the following:
- Artist Statement and Bio (Indicate the medium, technique, theme or context of your practice)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Maximum of 5 images and 2 video links
JULY 14 – SEPTEMBER 01, 2019
1 week – $775 | 2 weeks – $1500 | 3 weeks – $2200 | 4 weeks – $2800
A gallery sitter is not included but can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
For more information, please contact the Administrator Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Red Head reserves the right to decline work. Deposits are non-refundable. *
For more information, please contact:
401 Richmond St West
Suite 115, Toronto, ON, M5V 3A8
416 504 5654
Gallery hours: Wed – Sat, 12 – 5 pm